Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Welcome, welcome Krista!

Hi! I was really excited when I heard that Whitney wanted to add you to the writing blog and so I see that you now are part of this conglomorate creation and I wanted to make you feel welcome. (Also, to apologize for taking so long on getting you added. In the end because I'm such a slacker, I think it was someone else who got you on here). So I'm not entirely sure if Whitters explained how the system is working so far but what we have going on is that we each take turns picking a 'bi-monthly' theme. In all actuality, the themes have been spanning several months. I understand that all of us our pretty much really busy so I feel that as long as we all get a chance to submit our works for the current theme I feel that a bit longer to quite a bit longer is all good and dandy. Even if someone completes a project after the new theme is posted it would still be awesome to have it posted under the previous theme. So at some point, Whit will post a new theme, we will conconct creations, share our insights on eachothers and eventually get to a new theme. Please feel free to submit inspirational pictures under your submissions. Also, everyone is free to submit unrelated works for our eye's critical reviews. So...I think that might be it. I am excited to read your work and good luck!

p.s. I forgot one item. Everyone on this blog is an admin so that when it is someone's to choose the nex theme, that person can more conveniently update the theme and the theme picture. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment