Monday, January 28, 2013

The Destiny of a Girl

This work is done by our very own Avery Anna with the assistance of Ashty. She hopes you enjoy!



It all happened so fast.  Before I knew it I was 50 feet under the ocean.  It was like some mystical weight was pulling me down.  
Down down down I went deep under the water.  My breath wouldn't last much longer but I did not have the strength to fight the mystical pull. 
Before I knew it I went through a magical force field around an underwater sea house. The strange sight of a human house almost distracted me from my suffocating state, but alas. My body could not handle it much longer and I passed out.

I awoke in the under water house. And to my surprise, I had a mermaid tale! I noticed the house was filled with water and I could breath in it! This was so fantastic!

I wiggle my new fin around to see how it worked. It was amazing! I was immediately pushed throughout the room. 

Then I saw something move. It was in the other room of the house. I maneuvered myself over to the other room. And I saw, sitting in a chair, another mermaid!

"Hello, young-ling." The mermaid spoke to me in my mind.

"Hello. You're a mermaid!"

"Yes, as are you."   

I looked at my tail. "How..."

"The sea brought you here and I turned you into a mermaid so that you would not suffocate."

"Oh thank you! But am I a mermaid forever?"

"No, you can change in to a human if you swim through the magic door on the west side of the house. It leads to the shore where once you reach it you have to wait 30 min to transform back into a human. The same goes for turning back into a mermaid. You have to fall back into the ocean where you did when you came here. It will take 30 min to transform."

"Sweet! I'm a mermaid!"

3 comments:

  1. Haha, oh that's rather cute. Funny Avery Anna. I'm glad she was able to contribute via Ashty! Good job Avery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun story! I never thought of her becoming a mermaid!

    ReplyDelete